Tournament Coordinator's Checklist
First Things First
- Choose the date of your event
- Assess your food & beverage needs and estimate the number of players expected
- Submit deposit and a signed agreement to your Centennial Tournament Professional
6 to 8 Weeks Prior To Your Event
- Assess your merchandise needs for Tee gifts (Shirts, golf balls, yardage guides) and Tournament prizes (Merchandise that will require custom logos will take approximately 4-6 weeks to be delivered)
- Determine your staff and volunteer needs
- Order banners, hole sponsorship signs, and hole-in-one insurance (if needed)
- Keep Centennial updated on estimated number of players
4 Weeks Prior To Your Event
- Choose your menu and finalize food/beverage contract
- Submit final player and payment to the course
3 Weeks Prior To The Event
- Communicate the following to our professional staff:
Format of your competition, Hole-in-one insurance needs and prize information
Special needs for sponsors or volunteers
Needs for registration (# of tables, location, etc.).
Gift Certificate needs and Closest to the Pin or Long Drive requests
- Send sponsor signs to course and discuss placement of signs.
2 Days Prior To Your Event
- Send a player listing/pairings sheet to the course via e-mail. An Excel spreadsheet is the preferred method for player listings. Communicate any changes or questions you may have.
Day Of Your Event
- Deliver any signs, banners, prizes or hole-in-one cars that need to be pre-staged the evening prior for an A.M. event and at least 3 hours prior to a P.M. event.
- Allow 1/2 hour prior to your start for registration for every 40 players (e.g. 2 hours for 140 players, 1 hour for 80 players). Communicate any last minute changes to the golf course tournament coordinator.
During Your Event
- Relax and have fun! Let our team of tournament professionals take care of your groups every need!
After Your Event
- Remember to pick up any leftover prizes, banners or signs
- Select your dates for next year’s event at Centennial Golf Club!