Centennial Golf Club is the Metropolitan area's premier golf facility for corporate outings, meetings and seminars of all sizes. Let our expert team of event professionals create an event that will exceed the expectations of your guests and create a memory that will last a lifetime. Our team offers extraordinary group services that you’d expect from Troon Golf, the leader in upscale golf course management.
No matter if your group is an intimate 16 player outing or a 200 player occasion, Centennial Golf Club is the perfect venue for your next special event. Our reputation as a premier event location has earned us host site privileges for many prestigious outings and events including the American Cancer Society, ESPN, Executive Women’s Golf Association, Golfweek Amateur Tour and Starwood Hotels, to name a few.
All Group Events Include:
- Green fees and golf car fees
- Unlimited use of the practice facility prior to play
- Personalized cart signs on your carts prior to play
- Welcome letter and local rules sheet with the event’s name
- Pairings and alphabetical lists
- Pre-printed contest signage (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc)
- Assistance in special event set-up on the course
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services Staff
- Professionally designed scorecards/scoreboards for tournament results, and assistance with post-tournament prize distribution
- Food and Beverage including continental breakfasts, box lunches, awards banquets and on-course beverage services.
- Premium club rentals
- Merchandise & Gift Cards
- Golf Instructional Clinics (Conducted by PGA Professionals)
- Hole-In-One Insurance
Centennial Golf Club welcomes all outings and looks forward to the opportunity to host your event. To book your next group event at Centennial, contact:
Maggie Flynn, Director of Sales and Marketing
Ph: 845.225.5700 ext. 820
Or Complete an on-line Request for Proposal at www.centennialgolf.com
We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your group’s expectations!